VTCT Level 3 Award in
Semi-Permanent eyelash extensions
Semi-permanent eyelashes are fast becoming a very popular treatment in salons and for mobile therapists alike. Individual mink lashes are used to enhance the appearance of the eye, extending and thickening the lash from the root. From the full on effect of a longer, curlier and thicker lash to the more natural look, all your clients will love the way that this treatment suits everyone! The revenue a therapist can make from this treatment is substantial and we can show you how to make this course most effective for you.
The course will cover:
- Health and safety,
- Client care and communication,
- Anatomy and physiology of the hair,
- product and equipment information,
- eyelash enhancement, balance, maintenance and removal of product,
- promotion and marketing to your clients.
Underpinning this qualification you will develop a sound knowledge of health and safety practice in a salon environment, and how to promote client care and communication in beauty related industries. You will also develop an underpinning knowledge and understanding of the practical skills learned throughout this qualification.
The purpose of this qualification is to develop your skills in beauty therapy to a high level of occupational ability, to enable you to perform your own salon services.
Course price is £239.00, this includes:
- Resources and materials to learn on the day
- Practical and theory teaching and learning of treatment and course units
- Course handbook and portfolio
- Treatment assessment and exam
A £50 deposit is required on confirmation of booking the course. You may need to pay a £21 registration fee for VTCT if you have not previously taken a VTCT course.