VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage (QCF)
The Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage (QCF) is a qualification that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills in how to provide a relaxing and stress relieving treatment of a body massage. This course will provide you with in-depth theory of anatomy and physiology, how massage can effect a persons well being and promote a healthy lifestyle as an example. There are many benefits to massage which will be explored within the course content. You will understand and demonstrate body analysis and use a range of massage mediums. The treatment will be carried as a full body treatment and you will learn to use a range of massage techniques that are suitable to the area you are treating.
The course will cover:
- Health and safety,
- Client care and communication,
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin, bones, muscle, cardiovascular, lymphatic, digestive, nervous, urinary and endocrine systems
- product and equipment information,
- Full body massage routine and how to adapt you routine to client needs
- promotion and marketing to your clients.
The purpose of this qualification is to develop your skills in beauty therapy to a high level of occupational ability, to enable you to perform your own salon services.
Course price is £995.00, this includes:
- Resources and materials to learn on the day
- Practical and theory teaching and learning of treatment and course units
- Course handbook and portfolio
- Treatment assessment and exam
This course will run for 8-10 weeks and you will be required to attend one day a week at the training academy. A £330.00 deposit is required on confirmation of booking the course. You may need to pay a £16 registration fee for VTCT if you have not previously taken a VTCT course.