VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Massage Using Pre-Blended Aromatherapy Oils (QCF)
The VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Massage using Pre-Blended Aromatherapy Oils (QCF) is a specialist vocational qualification that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills in how to provide massage using pre-blended aromatherapy oils to suit client needs and conditions. You will learn to select pre-blended aromatherapy oils which suit clients needs such as relaxation, uplifting or stimulating and how to modify your treatment to further enhance your clients massage treatment. The treatment will be carried as a full body treatment and you will learn to use a range of massage techniques that are suitable to the area you are treating.
he course will cover:
- Health and safety,
- Client care and communication,
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin, bones, muscle, cardiovascular, lymphatic, digestive, nervous, urinary and endocrine systems
- product and equipment information,
- Full body massage routine and how to adapt you routine to client needs
- promotion and marketing to your clients.
The purpose of this qualification is to develop your skills in beauty therapy to a high level of occupational ability, to enable you to perform your own salon services.
Course price is £995.00, this includes:
- Resources and materials to learn on the day
- Practical and theory teaching and learning of treatment and course units
- Course handbook and portfolio
- Treatment assessment and exam
This course will run for 8-10 weeks and you will be required to attend one day a week at the training academy. A £330.00 deposit is required on confirmation of booking the course. You may need to pay a £16 registration fee for VTCT if you have not previously taken a VTCT course.